Where our billions of dollars in NASA funding goes…… SPACE TOILETS.

I have to admit, I have wondered how this works. But that seems very complicated. Also, what if you have to go REALLY BAD. I bet 90% of space camp is used to train your bladder, the other 10% is spent on that silly insignificant g-force stuff…. pfttttttt.

1:05 is hilarious…. that dude is a total creepster.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s