MTV’s next Challenge theme revealed…..RIVALS!
Tonight I was watching Real World: Las Vegas and saw a trailer for the next MTV Challenge and about peed my pants. #1, TJ Lavin is back! I’m glad to see he recovered from his accident. #2, DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. The theme is completely different than I’ve ever seen before…..wait for it…….
The theme is “Rivals,” pairing rivals together on a two-person team. GENIUS. Genius genius genius genius. You’ve outdone yourselves, MTV. Nothing like this has ever been done before!
To me, most of the people on the cast don’t have clear rival I can think of right away, so MTV will be grasping at straws to put them together. But here are some of the rivalries I CAN’T WAIT to see:
- Wes Bergmann and Kenny Santucci. OMG OMG OMG OMG. This is going to be INSANITY. They’ll be a really strong team, I think. They’re both strategic masterminds, so to see them working together should be interesting. If all goes well, maybe they’ll be friends in future seasons, no longer forcing me to be Team Wes vs Team Kenny (When forced to choose, I’m always Team Wes.)
- Brandon Nelson and Ty Ruff. I interviewed Brandon last season, and we talked a little bit about his drama with Ty. As long as Ty keeps the cray-cray to a minimum, I think it’s possible they could go all the way. I’m rooting for them, mostly due to my huge crush on Brandon. Hopefully they don’t have to beat the crap out of each other.
- Tyler Duckworth and Johnny “Bananas” Devenanzio. Johnny Bananas is such an ego maniac, and watching Tyler send him home brought me so much joy. I’m not sure they’ll do too well, but I’m sure I’ll enjoy every second they’re on the show.
- Chris “CT” Tamburello and Adam King. CT hasn’t been on a Challenge since he ran around the island on The Duel 2 trying to (LITERALLY) kill Adam while producers, cameramen, and castmembers tried to hold him back. That was terrifying to watch, so I’m a little scared to see what will happen and who will die this year. I bet MTV has hired extra beefy security guards to obtain insurance for the season. Think CT will last long a whole night? I doubt it. He’ll will probably bash someone’s head in the first 2 hours they’re there and get the team sent home.
- Adam Royer and Leroy Garrett from the currently airing MTV Vegas. Same goes for them, I doubt they’ll last long because Adam will probably get in a fight with someone night 2. It should be interesting to see how Adam acts, I bet he drops his tough guy act when he sees that none of the guys will put up with him being an attention whore ghetto kid.
Here are some of the girl teams I’m looking forward to seeing:
- Cara Maria Sorbello and Laurel Stuckey. Laurel teamed up on Cara Maria and was a bitch to her all last season (along with Sarah) because they thought she couldn’t make it in the finals. Ironically enough, Cara made it to the end and Sarah had to drop out due to exhaustion. Karma works like that! They’ll be a very strong team. People often forget that Cara Maria tested the best (physically) out of the girls during Fresh Meat. Better than Laurel!
- Jenn Grijalva and Mandi Moyer. Jenn was also a bitch to Mandi during Cutthroat so I’m guessing they’ll put those two together. I doubt they last a second.
- Katelynn Cusanelli and Sarah Rice. They were roomies in Brooklyn, and since they joined the challenges you’d think they would be great friends… but nope. It didn’t take Sarah a whole episode before she started talking crap about Katelynn and throwing her under the bus. I doubt they last long either, because Katelynn has always been a weak competitor, probably because she’s a tranny.
Are you excited? I can’t wait! Let me know who you’re rooting for in the poll…
Vodpod videos no longer available.